Welcome note

Welcome to inspired blog.Be blessed all

Monday, January 26, 2015

Do not be silent:when God remembers you!


1 I waited patiently for the Lord's help; then he listened to me and heard my cry. 2 He pulled me out of a dangerous pit, out of the deadly quicksand. He set me safely on a rock and made me secure. 3 He taught me to sing a new song, a song of praise to our God. Many who see this will take warning and will put their trust in the Lord.

  4 Happy are those who trust the Lord, who do not turn to idols or join those who worship false gods. 5 You have done many things for us, O Lord our God; there is no one like you! You have made many wonderful plans for us. I could never speak of them all - their number is so great!

  6 You do not want sacrifices and offerings; you do not ask for animals burned whole on the altar or for sacrifices to take away sins. Instead, you have given me ears to hear you, 7 and so I answered, "Here I am; your instructions for me are in the book of the Law. 8 How I love to do your will, my God! I keep your teaching in my heart."  

9 In the assembly of all your people, Lord, I told the good news that you save us. You know that I will never stop telling it. 10 I have not kept the news of salvation to myself; I have always spoken of your faithfulness and help. In the assembly of all your people I have not been silent about your loyalty and constant love. 11 Lord, I know you will never stop being merciful to me. Your love and loyalty will always keep me safe.

   Psalms 40: 1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment