Welcome note

Welcome to inspired blog.Be blessed all

Monday, January 26, 2015

Keep Alive (Chochea karama)

3 I give thanks to God, whom I serve with a clear conscience, as my ancestors did. I thank him as I remember you always in my prayers night and day. 4 I remember your tears, and I want to see you very much, so that I may be filled with joy. 5 I remember the sincere faith you have, the kind of faith that your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice also had. I am sure that you have it also.

  6 For this reason I remind you to keep alive the gift that God gave you when I laid my hands on you. 7 For the Spirit that God has given us does not make us timid; instead, his Spirit fills us with power, love, and self-control. 8 Do not be ashamed, then, of witnessing for our Lord; neither be ashamed of me, a prisoner for Christ's sake. Instead, take your part in suffering for the Good News, as God gives you the strength for it.    2 Tim 1:3-8


Reflection:
Let us be not afraid and take heart  then in serving God,working using what God has given us for we will be accountable before God.It does not matter how small we think and see what we have,lets just use that what we think is small for there is nothing small in God's sight as long as he is the one who has given us.One thing to know is that The more we walk with the Holy Spirit serving with whatever gifts God has given us the stronger we get  and God gets more and more Glory as his kingdom keeps on expanding.

May God bless us!

No comments:

Post a Comment