Welcome note

Welcome to inspired blog.Be blessed all

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Taking charge

When I look at my life,there are areas i see I have not taken full charge/control of them. I see this when I consider the way I can well plan what to do/what needs to be done but unfortunately fail to accomplish the plans. There are many reasons to this but for me  when I reflect, what i see as a hindrace to me is fear.

in 1 Tim 2:5-7 it says
 "I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well. For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

God is telling us that,the faith we have received we should put it in practise and warns us that fear is one of the things that can hinder that progress and growth in our lives.

Prayer:
Lord Jesus, from now onwards,I refuse the spirit of fear to take charge of my life. In Jesus name I proclaim my life will be led by God through his spirit of Power,love and self control,Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment